Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Castor Lives:

So my cat is back from the vet and he is doing pretty well. The thing that has me most concerned is that what I took him into the vet for, they were unable to diagnose. That being said, he seems fine now. I broight him in because he had an appetite, but no matter what he ate he would regurgitate hours later and he was losing weight... fast. I had a nickname for him; "Castor Steamshovel Head" Because when he ate he would take huge bites and barely swallow, he was voracious! But then.. later, it would all just come up. Took him to the vet the first time, they found a bladder stone but said it could not be the problem and sent him home saying he had a food alergy. I literally tried every food out there and nothing worked, always with the throwing up... Took him back again and told them they are wrong, something is wrong with him and they removed the stone but told me they had no idea why he was vomiting. Well... with the stone out, he is now no longer throwing up and eating fine.

You would think that they could figure out that somehow the stone was causing this, but they still refuse to believe it. When you look at the clues and subtract things that are not fact, or proveable, what you have left, no matter how bizzare, must be the solution. Fuckin doctors... Anyhow, I am mentally more stable now and at ease knowing my little buddy is better now and recovering well. It wont be long before I am sure he is yelling at me, following me around and throwing himself under my feet. At least I wont have to turn into Dexter and spend the rest of my life quenching my thirst on uneducated and unobservant vets. *whew*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home