Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I want a fast car.

I used to have a fast car. One of my first vehicles was a 1971 Chevy Nova SS. That car was so fast that I used to get where I was going before I left. *blink blink* I would be crusin down the road and cars that I passed would stall because my intake manifold was suckin in so much air that there was not enough oxygen in the surrounding air to keep their cars running. In fact when I went by the vacuume created by my car passing through time and space would cause their head lights to explode and their eyes to burst out of their heads violently! I am sure you are familiar with the phrase "Burn Rubber" well I burned so much rubber it was crazy. You know how a gun has a clip for bullets and a new bullet pops into place when you shoot one? Well I had Tire Clips on the back of my car so that when I spent a set, *ca-click* a new set popped out of the clip. heh yeah thats some shit right there huh? And I had a blower and on top of that another blower and on top of that I had a nitrous kit that was forced into the blower and fed by a turbo. And then guess what happened to my car? My beloved Nova... My best friend coveted it, so much so that he begged me to sell it to him. Begged a lot.. on many occasions. I caved in because I like to see people happy, I like it when people get what they want. So I sold it to him for half of what it is worth, and he only paid me half of what I asked for it. A few years later he totaled it, adn sold it for scrap to a junk yard. There is a moral of this story, and I think that it is: If you love something set it free, if it comes back to you its yours. If it does not, its because someone wanted it more than you, stole it from you, shit all over it and threw it away.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beloved Lily...may she rest in peace...gone from our lives, but NEVER forgotten...

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home