Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

For Her:

You know who she is? If you are a guy and you have done, said or tried these things for her, then you do know who she is...

My darling, how do you know I love you? A tough question, I know. But perhaps these little reminders will answer that question for you. Like the times I have said "Sex can wait" or "You're beautiful." Or when I would drive across town (or across the state) to see you. Give you flowers and a card when you are sick or flowers just because. I meant when I said I would die for you. When we did what you wanted to do. When I cried in front of you.

that she cried in front of.

that holds hands with her.

that kisses her with meaning.

that hugs her when she's sad.

that hugs her for no reason at all.

who would give their jacket up for her.

that calls to make sure she got home safe.

would sit and wait for her for hours just to see her for ten minutes

that would give his seat up.

that just wants to cuddle.

that reassured her that she was beautiful no matter what.

told his secrets to her.

tried to show how much he cared through every word and every breath.

thought maybe this could be the one.

that believed in her dreams.

that would have done anything so she could achieve them.

that never laughed at her when she told him her dreams.

that walked her to her car.

that gave his heart.

who prays that she is happy even if you are not with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home