Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Im back.

So I have been gone again for a great ammount of time. You know blogging is not my life, so you'll have to make do with what you get. I feel as though I should be telling you how horrible my life is and how pissed off I am at everything but the truth is, im not so angry. The holidays are over and things are calming down and I am just writing. Writing is what I like to do. I have a guilty pleasure to reveal to you so it should not be a total waste of time for you to read. Smallville. N'uff said. Holy shit if I was gay, I would be all over Tom Welling. Ok, im not gay and I'd still be all over him. And Kristen Kreuk? Why in the name of god dont they just kill her already? I have revealed much geekdom and should never mention that I would crawl all over Tom Welling again. Oh shut up, like you wouldnt?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home